Shipping & Return Policies
We make every effort to fulfill and ship your order as soon as possible. Generally, you can expect your order to ship in 1-2 days, but please remember that we are a small team of humans who are sometimes imperfect.
We ship domestically and internationally. Shipping times will vary depending on how close you are to our home base in Thomas, West Virginia. USPS sites, but does not guarantee, that packages will arrive within 2-8 business days for domestic orders, please allow for additional time on international orders.
If a package can't be delivered due to an error entering your shipping address, Those Who Bloom is not responsible for any additional fees that may incur in order to reroute or reship the package.
You, the customer, are responsible for all taxes and duties (including VAT) imposed by your country of residence or the country in which the package is shipped and received.
If you’re located near or planning to visit Thomas, WV, we encourage you to select local pickup at checkout! We are available for local pickups at our brick and mortar store during our open hours:
To arrange for contactless pickup, please call 304.704.0069 when you arrive and we will be happy to bring your order out to your vehicle.
We want you to be completely happy with your purchase. If you’re unsatisfied for any reason, we accept easy returns or exchanges on most items within 30 days of delivery.
- Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to start the return process within 30 days of receiving your order
- For orders placed annually between November 1 and December 24, an extension is granted through January 31.
- Please ship the product within 10 days of initiating the return process
- The product must be in original or unused condition. Stickers cannot be returned once backing has been removed.
- In the event that a return is a result of an error on our part, we will exchange for the correct/undamaged product or fully refund the cost of the product and shipping
- Return shipping costs are the responsibility of the customer in the case of buyer’s remorse–such as a product of incorrect size, didn’t like the color/quality, changed your mind, ordered by mistake, bought it somewhere else, etc.
- Returns must be shipped with packing slip, order confirmation receipt, or somehow otherwise denoting the buyer’s name and order number (legibly handwritten is fine!)
- For in store purchases and/or returns, refunds can only be processed with a receipt. However, items can be exchanged for store credit without a receipt.
Any Additional Questions? Contact us